Thursday, September 23, 2010

One Size Does Not Fit All!

Hillary Lee is the best friend that Found Condoms could ever have! Here's her latest message and photo:

"Today, my pals and I decided to hit the ol swimmin hole one last time for the Summer; and I decided to lurk out one of the three old bridges nearby, searching for used condoms.
Couldn't actually find the rubber.... but, still.....

Found September 16, 2010 4:41pm
at Read's Mill, Wellington, AL aka Broadcast Beach

How do I have this retarded knack for finding this shit?


oxoxoxoxooxoxox"



Is it just me, or does the wrapper make you wonder what it would look like if the Pepto Bismol company manufactured condoms? "Heartburn, nausea, indigestion, upset stomach DIARRHEA .... Herpes!"

Adam Green - Broadcast Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment